Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another Culvers Win!!


FWD:Another Culvers Win!!, originally uploaded by iheartcrazii.
Yes!!!! Right now im in the car driving from church ( no i am not txting while driving; im only 13) to culvers. My family usually doesent eat fast food much ( like twice a month) , which sometimes makes me mad, but is a good thing cuz then im not bloatatiouslly (not a word?) fat, instead i am skinny. Well now to the reason we are going is because my little baby bro Josh was mad that my other sibs (Amira nd William) got to go to my cousins house (which hate me but i dont care) so my mom made it up to him by taking me nd him to old culvers on the way home. Well in less than a minute we will be turing into culvers so bye!! Btw thats my baby bro staring at the culvers wall.

0 comments: