Tuesday, November 10, 2009

11/10/09

LOL. Today was a good day for me. I'm not going to write everything obviously because ppl I know read this nd yah. Also in my head and declared by me, today is officially Roast day. Which means yah better go roast someone like right now. If you don't know what roast means [roast = diss]. Comprendo? Good. Also, my new favorite phrase is 'hop off my jock' which means, declared by urbandictionary.com, means 'leave me alone'. Man, aren't you learning many new words today. Also, like I won't be writing as much cause as soon as my 'rents get home im getting my fone taken away because apparently I'm obsessed w/ facebook. Gosh. Well I'm off to do my homework and control my wanna-eat-alot disorder so I can watch 90210 2nite. Peace nd Hop off my jock dude.

0 comments: